This widget lets you add links to popular social sites and adds icons automatically for you.
- Click the down arrow next to the column in which you’d like to add the block of links.
- Drag a “WP-Drudge Subscribe” widget into that column.
- Enter a “Title” or leave this field blank to not display one.
- Enter the width/height of the icons that will be displayed in the box.
- For each of the fields, enter the direct URL to your profile or page to display that option. Icons are added and linked automatically.
- You can add as many of these different widgets as you’d like and drag them around to change the order.
The icons that are used are shown below.