The Static Links widget uses WordPress Links functionality to add lists of links to other sites. These links will stay for as long as you leave them, they do not get taken out of the list until you manually do so from the WordPress back end.
- Click the down arrow next to the column in which you’d like to add the block of links.
- Drag a “WP-Drudge Static Links” module into that column.
- Enter the title you’d like to use and use the “Show Title” check-box to indicate whether it should appear on the homepage or not.
- If you’d like the link description to show between the title and the list of static links, use the check-box to indicate this.
- Select a “Category” to display static links from
- Select the “Order By” which you’d like to use for the links. “Random” changes the order with every page reload and “Rating” lets you use a numerical rating for each link to determine the order.
- Click Save and the changes will appear on the homepage.