This widget simply displays advertisements in your link columns and sidebars. Using this widget is simple!
- First, you’ll need to add an advertisement to a widget location. Follow the steps here to do that and make note of the location you used
- Click the down arrow next to the column in which you’d like to add the block of links
- Drag a “WP-Drudge Static Links” module into that column
- Now, drag and drop a widget into the location you’d like it to display in
- The widget box will expand and display a drop-down menu; select the location you created this ad in
- Now click Save and the widget should start displaying your ad
Please note: If you are using a code snippet from AdWords or another publisher, it could take an hour or so after creating this ad for the banners to start displaying. This is a delay with the ad publisher, not the template.