These options are found by clicking on Appearance, then WP-Drudge options, then the Typography tab. Fonts are limited to common web fonts so you can be sure that people are seeing the right display. New: lots more web safe fonts have been added in v2.3.
- Featured box font – Choose the font to be used for the featured link heading and description
- Featured link size – Enter the size, in pixels, for the featured link text (whole numbers only)
- Navigation link size – Enter the size, in pixels, for the navigation links (whole numbers only)
- Header font – Choose the font to be used for the header text on the home page and post pages
- Header text size – Choose the text size for the link column header text used on the home page (whole numbers only); this does not affect the site name (see the Additional CSS Customization page)
- Header bold – Should headers on the home and category pages be bold?
- Global font – Choose the font for text not controlled by another option on the options page.
- Posted link text size – Choose the text size for the Static and Posted Links on the site
- Description text size – Choose the text size for the description text in thePosted Linkwidgets
- Post and page text size – Choose the text size for content on all other pages
- Underline posted, static, and featured links – Checking this box will put underlines on the links on the homepage that disappear when you hover. If this box in unchecked, the opposite will occur
- Boldface posted, static, and featured links: – Checking this box will underline the posted link titles on the homepage.
Want to add a Google Webfont to your site?