These options are found by clicking on Appearance, then WP-Drudge options, then the Header tab.
- Show tagline – Selecting “yes” here places your blog tagline beneath the logo or page name at the top of the page. This text can be changed at Settings > General > “Tagline” field. On the homepage, this is your heading 1 element (on other pages, it’s a paragraph) for those concerned with SEO.
- Featured box location – Where should the featured items be displayed? They can appear above the logo (“above”), in between the logo and the header menus (“middle”), or below everything in the header (“below”).
- Number of featured items to show [added in v2.3]: How many featured items should be displayed at one time? These are displayed in chronological order, newest above oldest. This controls the number everywhere that featured items are shown.
- Show featured posts on category & tag pages – Determines how the featured post will be displayed on category and tagged pages
- Show featured posts on date archive pages – Check this box to display the featured posts on date archive pages
- Show featured posts on the WP-Drudge page template – Check this box to display the featured posts on the WP-Drudge page templates (does not affect the home page)
- Category listing – Should the categories be listed in the header? This creates a navigation of sorts linking to all categories with posts listed within them.
- Top link listing [added in v2.3]: To show a list of links on the top-left of the site, select a category from this listing. The drop-down includes both Static and Posted Link categories. The section at the top will show all links in this category so make sure you’re using a category special for this purpose.
- Top link limit [added in v2.4]: How many top links should be shown? Leave this blank to display all within the category (could be a long list).