Adding Static Links
This step is optional and adds blocks of links anywhere on the site you’d like. How these links show up is controlled by the widgets page, covered later in this documentation.
- In the admin menu, click Links then Add New.
- In “Name,” enter the text you’d like to appear for the link.
- In “Web Address,” enter the direct link.
- Select at least one of the Categories for the link to appear. Links, like posts, can also appear in multiple categories.
- If you’d like the link to open in a new window, select “_blank” under “Target.”
- To add an image for this link, follow the image uploading steps here and paste the File URL you receive in the “Image” field near the bottom.
- Now scroll up and click Add Link.