As of version 2.1.2, you can add additional pages that can be managed just like the homepage.
- First, create a page by going to Pages, then Add New in the WordPress admin.
- The title added here will be printed at the top of the page
- The content here will also be printed on the page, below the title and above the column content
- On the right, under “Page Attributes,” look for the “Template” drop-down. Select “WP-Drudge page”
- Click the blue Publish button on the top right
- [v2.7 and above] Once the page template has been saved for this page, you’ll see a “Number of columns”drop-down appear in the WP-Drudge fields box below the post editor to let you select how many columns this page uses
- Now, go to Appearance > Widgets and you should see 3 new columns for that page. These work just like the homepage columns, more information here.